This page is a copy of recent updates published on the official forum. Any undocumented changes will be listed under "Rebirth Wiki Notes".
Rebirth Issue 4, Edition 1 - July 24th, 2022
Full patch notes for this issue are available on the forums.
- Toggles no longer turn off when shape-shifting into Nova or Dwarf forms. However, their effects suppress and they are granted endurance to offset their endurance cost.
- Nova and Dwarf forms have been expanded allowing them to round out their unique powers, abilities, and play style.
- Travel powers can now be used in any form but activating them while in Nova form or Dwarf form returns Kheldians to their original form.
- Null the Gull can now enable or disable the shapeshift popup tray.
- Other balance changes (see forum patch notes for full details)
With this revamp, you will no longer need to enhance your Nova or Dwarf powers separately. Instead, for example, when you slot and enhance your human form version of Gleaming Bolt, you will simultaneously be improving the Bright Nova Bolt used while in Nova form. Some powers have new unlock levels because of the new free multi-form powers.
The following powers become power redirects allowing them to change while in Bright Nova form. Slotting the first power listed below enhances the power in both forms. Note: Existing Peacebringers must respec to obtain this:
- Gleaming Bolt will become Bright Nova Bolt in Bright Nova form
- Gleaming Blast will become Bright Nova Blast in Bright Nova form
- Photon Scatter will become Bright Nova Scatter in Bright Nova form
- Luminous Detonation will become Bright Nova Detonation in Bright Nova form
Bright Nova now comes with two free muti-form powers, Photon Scatter (awarded upon obtaining Bright Nova) and Luminous Detonation (awarded at level 12 or higher after obtaining Bright Nova). Both of these powers are usable in their original form.
- Glinting Eyes can be used in Bright Nova form
- Inner Light can be used in Bright Nova form
- Dawn Strike can be used in Bright Nova form
- Reform Essence can be used in Bright Nova form for sustain.
The following powers become power redirects allowing them to change while in White Dwarf form. Slotting the first power listed below enhances the power in both forms. Note: Existing Peacebringers must respec to obtain this:
- Radiant Strike will become White Dwarf Strike in White Dwarf form
- Incandescent Strike will become White Dwarf Smite in White Dwarf form
- Solar Flare will become White Dwarf Flare in White Dwarf form
- Reform Essence will become White Dwarf Sublimation in White Dwarf form
White Dwarf now comes with two free form-locked powers, White Dwarf Antagonize and White Dwarf Step, and two free muti-form powers, Solar Flare and Reform Essence. All free powers are awarded upon obtaining White Dwarf and both Solar Flare and Reform Essence powers are usable in original form. Additionally, Reform Essence is usable in Bright Nova for sustainability.
- Gleaming Bolt can be used in White Dwarf form
- Glinting Eye can be used in White Dwarf form
- Inner Light can be used in White Dwarf form
- Pulsar can be used in White Dwarf form
- Essence Boost can be used in White Dwarf form
- Light Form can be used in White Dwarf form
With this revamp, you will no longer need to enhance your Nova or Dwarf powers separately. Instead, for example, when you slot and enhance your human form version of Shadow Bolt, you will simultaneously be improving the Dark Nova Bolt used while in Nova form.
The following powers become power redirects allowing them to change while in Dark Nova form. Slotting the first power listed below enhances the power in both forms. Note: Existing Warshades must respec to obtain this:
- Shadow Bolt will become Dark Nova Bolt in Dark Nova form
- Shadow Blast will become Dark Nova Blast in Dark Nova form
- Gravimetric Emanation will become Dark Nova Emanation in Dark Nova form
- Dark Detonation will become Dark Nova Detonation in Dark Nova form
Dark Nova now comes with two free muti-form powers, Dark Detonation (awarded upon obtaining Dark Nova) and Gravimetric Emanation (awarded at level 12 or higher after obtaining Dark Nova). Both of these powers are usable in their original form.
- Ebon Eye can be used in Dark Nova form
- Sunless Mire can be used in Dark Nova form
- Orbiting Death can be used in Dark Nova form
- Quasar can be used in Dark Nova form
- Essence Drain can be used in Dark Nova form and will become Shadow Essence Drain, a ranged single target attack plus self-heal.
The following powers become power redirects allowing them to change while in Black Dwarf form. Slotting the first power listed below * enhances the power in both forms. Note: Existing Warshades must respec to obtain this:
- Gravimetric Snare will become Black Dwarf Strike in Black Dwarf form
- Gravity Well will become Black Dwarf Smite in Black Dwarf form
- Sunless Mire will become Black Dwarf Mire in Black Dwarf form
- Essence Drain will become Black Dwarf Drain in Black Dwarf form
Black Dwarf now comes with one free form-locked power, Black Dwarf Antagonize, and two free muti-form powers, Sunless Mire and Essence Drain. All free powers are awarded upon obtaining Black Dwarf and both Sunless Mire and Essence Drain powers are usable in BOTH human and Nova forms.
- Shadow Bolt can be used in Black Dwarf form
- Ebon Eye can be used in Black Dwarf form
- Orbiting Death can be used in Black Dwarf form
- Inky Aspect can be used in Black Dwarf form
- Stygian Circle can be used in Black Dwarf form
- Eclipse can be used in Black Dwarf form
Black Dwarf Mire and Orbiting Death now also taunt foes when used in Black Dwarf form. The taunt radius of orbiting death is 8ft.
- Many Trick Arrow powers were previously weaker than similar powers in other sets, making the set's overall contribution significantly lower than other sets. To fix this, the base stats of many Trick Arrow powers have been improved to bring the set's total contribution up to par with other sets.
- Since all Trick Arrow powers apply to enemy targets only rather than including buff or healing powers like other sets, the set requires a large amount of time to be invested in setting up arrows at the start of each fight. This means that it deploys its support capabilities slower than other sets, and also cuts into the time available for using other powers. Having only enemy-affecting powers is an important part of the set's identity and is not being changed, so instead, this drawback has been addressed by adding synergy effects between powers in the set. Using two or more Trick Arrow powers in a row now can give bonus effects, making them more than the sum of their parts and ensuring that Trick Arrow users are properly compensated for their investment of animation time.
Added the following glowing and animated skin suites to the game:
- Incandescent Skin
- Neon (does not accept pattern masks)
- Prismatic Dephased
- Sand (does not accept pattern masks)
- Uncanny Illumination
They have been filed alphabetically in alphabetic menus. In curated menus, Sand is filed adjacent to Stone and the glowing skins are all often AFTER Paragon-era Fire and Ice options.
Note in some cases, certain textures are not supported with certain geometries due to quality or technical issues. For example, Sand is not supported on Folded or Finned Boots and Gloves. Plasma and Spectral are not available on Skirts.
These skins are available on male, female, and huge under the following costume parts:
Heads: All head options where standard faces are available:
- Standard, Hats, Full masks, Hoods, Half Helmets, Special Helmets
- Blast Bot, Steel Helm, Retro Tech, Tech Helm, Alien Skull, Elongated Alien Skull, Critix
Hair as sub-options of the following styles: Male & Huge:
- Fury, Combed Back, Parted, Surfer, Spikey, Buzz Cut, Ice, Flat Top, Medium,
- Long, Ponytail, Wild, Tall Spikey, Dreadlocks, Small Afro, Afro Big,
- Mohawk Short, Mohawk Tall, Mohawk Spikey, Top Knot
- Medium, Flip, Shy, Shag, Long Part, Wedge, Gamine, Long 1, Long 2, Long Layers,
- Glam, Bangs, Straight, Bun, Low Ponytail, High Ponytail, Pigtails, Pigtails Fat,
- Punk, Parted, Styled, Mod, Spikes, Tall Spikes, Wild, Flat Top, Dreadlocks,
- Small Afro, Big Afro, Top Knot, Mohawk Short, Mohawk Tall
Gloves: In the following categories whenever available:
- Smooth/Bare, Folded, Flare, Spiked, Finned, Large, Banded, Monstrous, Zombie, Awakened
Boots: In the following categories whenever available:
- Smooth, Thigh Highs, Talons Tallboot, Stilettos, Platforms, Folded, Flare, Spiked, Finned, Large, Banded, Flat, Zombie, Awakened
Hips and Chest options have been built on top of the Rebirth asym torso code. The following options are now available for female and male models. Huge options are coming with huge asym torsos.
- In all categories for the chest itself. Garments such as jackets, robes, and togas are not affected.
- Baggy and Armored have their own unique set of glowing and animated textures.
- In Bottoms, Bottoms with Skin, legs on Skirts/Short or Kilts/Shorts, Jodhpurs.
- Tucked In and Armored have their own unique set of glowing and animated textures.
- Loose Pants, Tight (from the Pants category), Flared, Bell Bottoms, Baggy
- Flared, Long, Pencil, Mini
Quality of Life Changes
Electric Armor - Power Surge (Tanker, Scrapper, Stalker, Brute)
- This power no longer has a hard crash.
- Its recharge time was reduced from 1000s to 540s.
- The duration of its effects was reduced from 180s to 90s
- Energy Resistance scale was reduced from 8 to 4.56.
- Negative Energy Resistance scale was reduced from 6 to 3.36.
- All other Resistances scale were reduced from 7 to 4.
- Psionic Resistance was added at scale 3.36 for 90s.
Consume (all versions)
- Duration on minor recovery effect increased from 15s to 30s. Recharge reduced from 180s to 120s (primary/secondary versions) or from 360s to 180s (epic pool versions).
Char & Cinders
- The fire holds Char and Cinders now have a new 'fiery binds' visual customization option. This includes epic pool versions of Char as well.
- Animations and FX are complete
- Savage Melee powers now have finalized sound effects
- Blood Thirst Recharge reduced from 180s to 90s.
- Intrusion now grants a global endurance discount effect when active.
High Contrast Menus Option
A new option is now available to help make the game interface easier to see. The "High Contrast Interface" option is intended to flatten out some of the buttons and interface elements to make the text clearer. For now the effects can be best seen on the costume and character select screens. This will be an ongoing effort and will be expanded out to other elements in the game as well. There are 2 ways to enable it. In the options menu under the "General" tab is an option that can be enabled per character. The other way is to add the arg "-highContrast" to the game launch params in your launcher of choice. Using the launcher arg will make the effect apply to all characters. (High Contrast option startup arg works but may not apply to already existing chars on log in. You can still turn it on for these characters in the options menu.)
We have introduced cel shading into the graphic options. To use it simply navigate to Menu, Options, Graphics and Audio, (enable) Experimental Graphics Settings, and (enable) Cel Shader. This is a port of the SCoRE Cel Shader feature.
A new global general chat channel has been made available. This new channel will work like LFG currently does and is automatically accessible without having to manually opt-in. This replaces the old opt-in Rebirth chat channel. You may need to edit your chat tabs to see the new chat.
- Added new lowered hood option to face detail 2 for male, female, and huge.
- Unlocked Samurai Menpo and Oni Guard (previously only available on Half Helmets) for
- Standard, Full Mask, Hats, and Hood categories for male, female, and huge.
- Updated tights and sleek tights base textures for male pants, replacing existing Ri3
- placeholder textures. Models affected include loose pants, tight pants, flared, bell bottoms, and baggy.
- Added Technis and Goth face patterns to Full Helmets pattern mask menu.
- Metallic Alien Skull and Metallic Elongated Alien Skull now appear as sub-options below their first entry.
- Cybertech, Cybertech Dreads, Post Apocalyptic Corn Rows, and (female only) Tucked Ear hairstyles' secondary options now all appear as sub-options below their first entry.
- Wake Path Aura added to Path Auras for all genders.
- Martial Assault's Masterful Throw is now correctly typed as a lethal attack rather than negative.
- Masterminds were previously overlooked in the fix to make the resistance buff in Nature Affinity's Wild Growth power not resistible - * this has been corrected.
- Stalker Ice Melee and Radiation Melee: The AoE attacks in these sets now correctly have a chance to critically hit.
- Stalker Radiation Melee, Atom Smasher: The stun effect in this power now actually functions.
- Doppelganger NPCs for player characters with the Ninja Assault, Military Assault, Kinetic Assault, and Infiltrator Training power sets will now have appropriate powers to match the player they are mimicking.
- The bright and dark versions of the FX for Radiation Blast's Neutron Bomb now properly sync with the sped-up animation.
- Trick Arrow's Flash Arrow will no longer erroneously display arrow FX stuck into every target hit.
- The missing fire hit FX for targets caught in a burning oil slick has been restored.
- Fixed an FX bug that switched Power Surge to blue lightning for Brutes and Stalkers.
- Ninja Assault attacks should no longer animate without the katana visible under certain circumstances.
- Fixed several linked bugs that caused the Assault Rifle snipe power to be broken in both its fast and regular versions. The power will no longer erroneously redraw the assault rifle even if it is already drawn, the firing FX now correctly sync with the animation in all cases, the animation length, activation time, and hitframe timing now correctly sync up with each other, and it is no longer possible to activate another power before the snipe finishes animating. These fixes also apply to the Military Assault version.
- Mastermind Heat Mastery, Rise of the Phoenix: Can now properly slot rez sets.
- Mastermind Cold Domination, Infrigidate, Snow Storm, Sleet, and Heat Loss: Can now properly slot universal debuff sets.
- Kinetic Melee's Burst can now correctly slot knockback sets.
- Tanker/brute Arctic Mastery's Chilblain and Block of Ice can now correctly slot slow enhancements and sets.
- Stalker Ice Melee, Build Up: The Assassin's Mark Stalker ATO set proc will now correctly recharge this power.
- Sheet Music cape pattern should now display correctly.
Rebirth Issue 3, Edition 1 - April 17th, 2022
Upper Body Details
Arm wings, that classic staple of many a comic book character, have been added to male and female characters! Several styles and multiple coloration schemes.
Additional upper body details include Freakshow inspired regulator tubes, hardboiled shoulder holsters, Anime-tastic midriff spicules, and an entire library of hazard vests.
Asymmetric Chest and Hip Patterns for Males
Standard Male characters will now have access to the entire library of asymmetric chest and hip patterns introduced for Female characters with Issue 3. Over 100 new pattern options, seamlessly woven through the legacy library!
Integrated Tights Added to Males, Female Integrated Tights Options Expanded
Take your costume game to the next level! With Issue 3: Highflyers!, male and female characters can take advantage of newly expanded integrated tights options. This advanced costuming feature allows players unprecedented power to mix and match over tights and under materials. With version 1.5 of this system, players can now layer skin tight garments over a variety of under surfaces including stone, bioluminescence, chitin, and chainmail. And then choose which layer gets patterned!
To get started with integrated tights, seek out any of the following base textures and then dive into the sub options:
- Male Chest: Belly Tee Long or Short, Deep Vee, High Waistline, Modern Angle, Modern Halter, Moden Singlet, Retro Singlet, Reverse Halter
- Male Hips: Biking Shorts, Briefs, Modern Briefs, Retro Briefs
- Female Chest: Bustier, Catsuit, Halter Top, Leotard High Hip, Leotard Turtleneck High Hip, Single Shoulder Halter
- Female Hips: Leotard Briefs, Leotard High Hip, Retro Briefs
The pants make the man! Options first introduced with Issue 2 for females are now fully available for male characters. Revisit the 1970’s with flares and bell bottoms. Go full superspy in a leather catsuit. Fly high into the golden age in Aeronaut jodhpurs. Evade your nemesis in High Street Houndstooth. Or just turn up in the shiniest pair of skin tight metallic pants known to mankind!
Asymmetric Pattern Proliferation for Female Skirts
Mod-out with a variety of new skirt and dress looks now with the expansion of Issue 2 asymmetric patterns to female skirts!
Inherent Slots in Health and Stamina Powers
Back in the NC Live days, Paragon devs said, “We hear you! You want more power slots. We’re investigating ways to make this happen.” Though we’ll never know exactly how Paragon may have done this, we’ve expanded upon some stubs in the code to finish one avenue that gives everyone 4 additional slots for their builds in a way that we think makes sense to most every build out there.
Team Transport Power Available for Alignment Merits
Heroes and Villains now can now use their alignment merits & influence to call in a Longbow transport or Arachnos copter for a quick shuttle to their next mission destination. Charges can be purchased at the Hero and Villain alignment vendors.
Quality of Life Changes
- Signature Summons powers available at Hero and Villain Alignment vendors have had their price reduced from 25 to 2.5 million influence.
- A revamped Candy Cane vendor has been added to Pocket D just outside the ski slope entrance allowing players to buy badges, cosmetics, and the Lords of Winter Super Pack any time of year.
- The Architect Entertainment ticket cap has been raised to 99,999 per character, with a mission limit of 2,039 tickets per mission. New bulk purchase buttons added to common salvage.
- Fourth dockable power tray added to the UI with all new commands for macro users.
- Corrected oversight on Mastermind Cold Domination not having boostsets. They should now properly take sets.
- Mastermind pets can once again slot Recharge Intensive Pet invention sets.
- Fixed Guardian Spring Attack incorrectly dealing no damage, it now does damage as normal.
- Guardian Hellfire Assault's Lash and Crack Whip now correctly use the melee damage table instead of ranged.
- Controller Darkness Affinity's Fade is no longer affected by power boost effects; this should never have been possible as it leads to a bug with the resistance values.
- Dominator Psionic Mastery's Link Minds can now correctly be affected by power boost effects.
- The resistance buff in Nature Affinity's Wild Growth is no longer resistable. (This bug did not affect the Guardian version.)
- Rain of Arrows should now correctly deal all 3 ticks of damage again instead of 2.
- Fixed missing animation on Telekinetic Blow for all Psionic Melee versions and Guardian Psionic Assault.
- Fixed missing sound in Hellfire Smash for Guardian's Hellfire Assault.
- The Tech Knight mace and staff now have the energy ball correctly positioned at the end of the weapon instead of being stuck to the character's hand.
- The Tech Knight mace and staff now correctly despawn when the character uses a non-weapon power.
- Over 500 grammatical and spelling errors have been fixed.
Rebirth Issue 2, Edition 3 - October 10th, 2021
Issue 2 Edition 3 brings a twist to CoH's Winter Event.
It's the Fright Before Christmas! Get ready for NEW Holiday Horror mobs, NEW Ice Power Customizations, NEW Powerset Proliferation for Ice Melee, Armor and Cold Domination, and MORE!
During this event, Halloween mobs festooned in winter wear burst from presents! All drop both Candy Canes and Halloween salvage, good for Lords of Winter and All Hallow's Eve super packs. There are even two giant monsters, including a rare icy version of a familiar friend.
6 New badges have been added for the event:
- The Fright Before Christmas: Login during the event
- Stocking Stuffers: Defeat 50 festive Zombies
- Damaged During Delivery: Defeat 33 gift tossing Werewolves
- Back For Blood: Defeat 25 of Santa's Vampires
- Bad Santa: Defeat 1 giant imposter to earn this badge
- What’s this?: Defeat 1 very special monster to earn this badge
NEW Ice Power Customization Options
Check out the many new animations available to every ice powerset!
Ice Melee powers now have a full set of both sword and non-sword animation and FX options:
- Frozen Fists now uses the shorter single-punch animation
- Frozen Fists now has an alternate ice sword animation (with greater ice sword option)
- Ice Sword now has an alternate overhand swing animation
- Ice Sword now has an alternate non-sword ice fist smash animation (with greater ice sword option)
- Greater Ice Sword animation sped up
- Greater Ice Sword now has an alternate uppercut swing animation (with regular ice sword option)
- Greater Ice Sword now has an alternate non-sword ice fist clobber animation
- Freezing Touch now has an alternate ice sword stab animation (with greater ice sword option)
- Frozen Aura now has an alternate ground punch animation
- All-new Assassin's Icicle power FX for Stalker Ice Melee, with both icicle stab and ice sword variations (with greater ice sword option)
Ice Armor style powers now have four new, less obtrusive power themes so your character no longer has to be covered in ice cubes! This affects Ice Armor's Frozen Armor, Wet Ice, Glacial Armor, and Energy Absorption (only has Frost theme for now), Cold Domination's Ice Shield and Glacial Shield, and all versions of Frozen Armor in ancillary/patron pools.
- Icy Coating theme: A shifting layer of thin icy chips fitting closer to your character's body
- Frost Armor theme: A subtle layer of translucent frost on your character
- Chill Armor theme: A cloud of cold mist around your character
- No Covering theme: A minimal FX style theme with no obscuring graphics
NEW Ice Powerset Updates
- Ice Melee Proliferation for Scrappers and Stalkers
- Ice Armor Proliferation for Scrappers
- Cold Domination Proliferation for Masterminds
Ice Melee power updates: Frozen Fist Frozen Fists activation time reduced from 1.33s to 0.83s Frozen Fists damage increased from scale 0.84 to 1.0, recharge time increased from 3s to 4s, endurance cost increased from 4.37 to 5.2 Freezing Touch Freezing Touch is now balanced as an attack rather than a mez; damage increased from scale 1.68 to scale 2.92, endurance cost increased from 10.19 to 15.184, DoT sped up from 5s to 3s, and 50% of the damage is front-loaded. (Also affects blaster version) Greater Ice Sword Greater Ice Sword activation time reduced from 2.33s to 1.83s
Ice Armor power updates: Frozen Armor Frozen Armor defense increased from scale 1.8 to scale 2.0 Wet Ice Wet Ice unenhanceable scale 0.1 defense removed Wet Ice now has ticking absorb at scale 0.5 every 10s Permafrost Permafrost now has scale 1 S/L/E/N resist Glacial Armor Glacial Armor defense increased from scale 1.8 to scale 2.0
Ice Blast power updates: Bitter Freeze Ray Bitter Freeze Ray animation has been sped up from 2.5s to 2.0s
Ice Manipulation power updates: Frozen Aura Blaster Frozen Aura now deals damage, like the Ice Melee version
NEW & IMPROVED Super Pack: Lords of Winter!
Now your earn these packs in game with Candy Canes at the Holiday Vendor in the Pocket D Ski Chalet! Flip cards to collect all sorts of prizes from Winter themed enhancement sets, snowy Temporary powers, candy canes, and more!
NEW Enhancement Sets!
2 New Winter Enhancement Sets, each with unique abilities/procs, all attuned and exclusively found in the improved Lords of Winter Super Pack.
The new Winter Storm slow enhancement set brings icy offense effects to slow powers rounding out the current winter damage enhancement sets which brought slows, holds, and other stalling effects to damage powers. Winter Storm features a change for Cold Damage proc along with the following set bonuses:
- (2) Recovery
- (3) Slow
- (4) Accuracy
- (5) Recharge
- (6) Damage
Catalyze Winter Storm into Superior Winter Storm to take these sets and bonuses to the max.
Winter's Gift (Universal Travel) - Unique Proc: Slow Resistance The Lord of Winter Super Pack introduces for the the first time ever the attuned Winter's Gift universal travel enhancements into the game. Now for the first time ever the attuned Winter's Gift enhancements can be catalyzed into Superior Attuned Winter's Gift for stronger set bonuses and proc effects. This is a unique set. No more than 1 of each enhancement of this set may be slotted by a character.
- Tail feathers now available under tails for all genders. Big thanks to Ourodev and Ominousvoice!
- Chain Gun model now unlocked for all Assault Rifle users.
- Spiderweb 2, Torn Mesh, and skin versions of Tribal Teeth and Tribal added to female asym chests.
- Diamond Split added to female asym hips.
- Big Bolt, Freem, Detonation, and Rifts patterns for asym hips and torsos have been refined.
- Chain Mail wrists have been added as a sub option to all diversified gloves.
- Pony tail version of Male Post Apocalyptic cornrows should now display correctly.
- Fixed an issue with FX elements on multiple legacy gloves when used in asymmetrically.
- Fixed an issue with certain gloves that caused a crash to desktop when using the SG costume editor.
- Note: Male Asym Torsos are coming with the next update! Start saving costumes now for conversion to the new system with an updated version of Jagged's Costume Converter tool!
R&V and H&V Super Packs
Super Packs have been rebalanced to feature higher chances of receiving ATOs and lower chances of receiving very rare enhancements Cost of Alignment merits for Heroes & Villains and Rogue and Vigilante Super Packs has been halved from 6 to 3 and 10 to 5 respectively
New Winter Event Rewards
Earn Candy Canes in the Ski Chalet Slopes for beating race time challenges! Timed Advance Slope: Gold Medal (0:50) - 4 Canes Silver Medal (1:00) - 3 Canes Bronze Medal (1:10) - 2 Canes Expert Slope: Gold Medal (0:25) - 2 Canes Silver Medal (0:35) - 1 Canes Bronze Medal (0:45) - 1 Canes
- The Holiday vendor's items have been reorganized into category tabs
- Reduced cost of the Holiday Respec from 500 candy canes to 50
- Added Absorb monitoring to Combat Attributes
- Added Dual, Dual Team, and Super Inspirations to Combine 3
- Enhancement Catalysts are now tradable
- Added the correct background to the Guardian ATO Super Pack icons and centered the Guardian's Gift icon
- The Witchcraft Universal Debuff set was incorrectly not slottable in a variety of powers. This has been fixed.
- Fixed some Witchcraft set descriptions that were misreporting the enhancement percentage
- Fixed enhancement percentages on some Return From The Grave enhancements that were using the wrong values
- Fixed minor enhancement value error on triple aspect enhancements in the superior versions of Halloween and Guardian enhancement sets
- Fixed Day job salvage reward was for the Store/AH accolade IO discount salvage reward
- Fixed Dr. Vahz boot & glove coloration issue. Gloves and boots should no longer be bleached out
- Fixed the description of the Very Rare Recipes rewards choice from Incarnate Trials.
- Fixed missing description on the (Corruptor) Scourging Blast proc Super Pack card
Rebirth Issue 2, Edition 2 - October 10th, 2021
Celebrate the Day of the Dead with our new Dia de los Muertos Costume Pack!
This costume pack brings NEW Sombreros Cordobes to all character models, Rose Crowns for females, a new boney twist on the classic Baron Coat, and thematic face patterns and chest emblems for everyone!
NEW Super Pack: All Hallow's Eve!
Trick or Treating has never been so fun with our NEW All Hallow's Eve Super Pack!
Flip cards to collect all sorts of prizes from new Halloween themed enhancement sets, costume change tokens, aura and cape unlocks, and even permanent NPC costume change powers! But be careful, you just might get a rock!
All Hallow's Eve packs can be won through a successful completion of the Deadly Apocalypse zone event or purchased with Halloween Salvage from the Halloween Vendors found in Croatoa and Nerva Archipelago.
NEW Enhancement Sets!
5 New Halloween Themed Enhancement Sets, each with unique abilities/procs, all attuned and exclusively available from the All Hallow's Eve Super Pack.
- Vampire's Bite (Melee) - Unique Proc: Chance for Self Heal
- Endless Nightmare (Sleep) - Unique Proc: Chance for Fear, Psionic damage if woke early from the nightmare
- The Haunting (Fear) - Unique Proc: Chance to summon Ghosts
- Witchcraft (First-ever: Universal Debuff Set) - Unique Proc: Chance for -Res(all)
Witchcraft, the first Universal Debuff Set, can be slotted into any power that can accept To Hit Debuff, Defense Debuff, Accurate To Hit Debuff, Accurate Defense Debuff, and Slow.
- Return From The Grave (First-ever: Rez IO Set) - Unique 6-slot set bonus, Mass Rising: When the Rez power is used, fallen allies near the caster will receive a basic Rez effect as well.
Return From The Grave brings Rez powers to the front and center. This Attuned Enhancement set can be slotted into any self rez or ally rez power. Its signature Rez Effects enhancement type allows it simultaneously enhance any ability that the rez power it's slotted into has! Additionally, anyone willing to invest in slotting the full 6-piece enhancement set will be granted the special ability, Mass Rising. Mass Rising releases a PbAoE ally rez around the cast whenever they use the rez power that is fully slotted with Return From The Grave.
Revival of the Rez Powers!
Rez powers have received a QoL and update pass to improve some of the more lackluster rezzes and make them more attractive and useful choices.
- Empathy's Resurrection now grants the rezzed target a buff to their Defense, Damage, and Tohit, similar to the set's Fortitude buff.
- Regeneration's Revive now grants the user a significant buff to regeneration and recovery.
- The tohit buff in Willpower's Resurgence is now enhanceable.
- Fiery Aura's Rise of the Phoenix now grants the user a substantial damage buff.
- Dark Armor's Soul Transfer now has a stacking regeneration and recovery buff component.
- Warshade's Stygian Return now stuns foes like the Dark Armor rez it is based on, and now has the same stacking regeneration and recovery buff component.
- Peacebringer's Reform Essence now grants the user a damage, tohit, and recovery buff, and its healing component is now enhanceable.
- The to hit buff in Radiation's Mutation is now enhanceable.
- The tohit buff in Conduit of Pain in Corruptor/Mastermind Pain Domination and Guardian Pain Focusing is now enhanceable.
- Reconstructive Healing's Revive now grants the user a significant regeneration and recovery buff.
Collect 33 Permanent Halloween Costumes and more!
Additionally, look forward to collecting all of the new rewards in the All Hallow's Eve Super Pack:
- Account-wide unlock of Costume Slot #7 (still under development)
- Account-wide Back Slot Unlock (aka Capes) (must be level 20 on the character opening this pack for a chance to receive this card.)
- Account-wide Aura Unlock (must be level 30 on the character opening this pack for a chance to receive this card)
- Free Costume Change Token (aka Free Tailor Tokens)
- Character Respec Token
- The Rock (Temporary Power)
- Halloween salvage items (Statesman Halloween Mask, Lord Recluse Halloween Mask, Back Ally Brawler Halloween Gloves, and Hamidon Halloween Costume)
Halloween Event Rewards
- Deadly Apocalypse
- Claim an All Hallow's Eve Super Pack by completing the Deadly Apocalypse Zone Event once every 2 hours.
- Choosing any temporary power also rewards 3 random Halloween salvage.
- Have all the temporary powers or just want Halloween Salvage instead? We have added a reward option for 4 random Halloween salvage only.
Halloween Tip Mission, Malleus Mundi
Now rewards 2 random Halloween salvage the first time you choose a reward that grants a badge Claiming the reward again after the badge has been earned will grant 1 random Halloween salvage
- Butterflies, Fireworks, Microbial, Wealthy, and Wisps auras now available (M/F/H)
- Roaches path aura now available (M/F/H)
- Watcher trench coat now available (M)
- Money Bag and Vanguard Jetpack backpacks now available (M/F/H)
- Pilgrim, Tricorner, Firefighter 1, and Firefighter 2 hats now available (M/F/H)
- Princes hat now available (F)
- Female Asym Chests
- Capes and back details will now be associated with correct chest type, i.e. Armored chests once again have armored appropriate collar geometries
- Cybertech base textures for chests placed in correct alphabetical ordering in female Jackets chest library
- Alpha pattern mask placed in correct alphabetical ordering in general patterns female chests mask library
- Athletic pattern mask for female chests should now display correctly
- Energy Melee
- Staggering Burst has been put back in its box, and will no longer invade the Recipes tab (Text errors involving Staggering Burst and Stun fixed)
- Staggering Burst: Fixed erroneous numbers for Stalker, Brute and Scrapper guaranteed stun
- Characters will no longer feel like kicking eachother whenever they receive a Mystic Fortune.
- The Overpowering Presence Controller ATO set is no longer double the presence
- Fixed Guardian Kinetic Assault not having Resolve
- Guardian ATOs can now correctly be slotted in the attacks in Ninja Assault and Military Assault, and in Shredder Mine and Seeker Drones in Infiltrator Training.
- Various resist powers in the Guardian secondary powersets Atmospheric Composition, Dark Composition, Fiery Composition, Ice Composition, and Reconstructive Healing will no longer have their resistance effects * incorrectly increased by damage buffs on the user.
- Fixed missing cards in Super Packs.
- Emblem menu for male robes, sleeveless robes, and shirts cleaned up
- Minor alphabetization errors in other chest symbol menus cleaned up
- The maximum number of Rocks has been increased from 10 to 25.
- To avoid confusion, the incomplete origin power pools (Experimentation, Force of Will, Gadgetry, and Utility Belt) are no longer visible when leveling up. These power pools were incomplete as of the original shutdown and are still missing animations, FX, and mechanics; they will return once they have been finished and are usable.
Rebirth Issue 2, Edition 1 - September 12th, 2021
For Rebirth Issue 2 we've standardized the discount at a 40% reduction from sunset costs across all merit vendors. In most cases, this means even greater merit cost reductions, though a few costs have increased.
Exemplar and Recipe Drop Improvements:
- While exemplared, level 50 characters receive a chance for level 50 recipe rewards for defeating enemies.
- Increased drop pool chances for Very Rare recipe rolls from 1% to 2.5%. Loot Boosters (like Windfall) double the percent chances.
NOTE: Chances of drops have not increased, just the odds of the roll being Very Rare within those drops.
- Removed 20-hour lockout from Enhancement Catalysts drops.
- Temp power recipe drops reduced 10x. Note: Does not affect Amplifier drops.
Endgame Content and Endgame Character Build Synergy
While completing endgame content we want players to also be progressing on their endgame character builds. Therefore we have included features that enable players to more easily accomplish both goals at the same time.
- Very Rare recipes receive a 2x bonus cost reduction.
- Rare recipes receive a 40% bonus cost reduction (Astral Vendor).
- All recipe lockout timers have been removed.
Incarnate Trials and Incarnate Content (Dark Astoria)
- Endgame content receives a 2x bonus drop pool chance for Very Rare recipe rolls. Loot Boosters double the percent chances. NOTE: Chances of drops have not increased, just the odds of the roll being Very Rare within those drops.
- Reward Choices for completing Incarnate content now offers a choice for a random Purple Recipe instead of Super Inspirations when receiving a Very Rare reward.
- Added a recipe to break down Notices of the Well into an Uncommon Thread Material.
- Added Shard Recipes for Tier 1 Incarnate abilities of Destiny, Lore, Interface, Incarnate, and Hybrid.
- Team Member will now be granted progress on weekly Dark Astoria Arcs. This applies to Flashbacks as well.
- The Dark Astoria contact, Taskmaster Gabriel, now rewards a Rare or Very Rare incarnate material in addition to Empyrean merits.
- Increased mob experience by 25%.
- Added a reward option to Ephram Sha and Maharaj for 2 incarnate thread's worth of iXP split between Physical and Psychic on first obtaining. It will then have a 20 hour cooldown in which you will only be able to obtain 1 incarnate thread's worth of iXP. This option also gives half of said value to Advanced Psychic (aka Hybrid slots unlock).
- Arc Completion Incarnate Merit option increased from 2/1 to 4/2.
- Changed chances of Astral/Empyrean Merits on Arc Completion Rewards from 80/20 to 60/40.
- Taskmaster Gabriel now gives 4 Empyrean merits instead of 2.
"Master of" Task/Strike Forces Rewards
Successfully completing any Master of Task Force will reward 1 random Very Rare recipe. NOTE: You can only obtain this reward once every 60 hours for a given "Master of" completion.
Hamidon Origin Enhancements
Hamidon (The Hive):
- The reward choice for defeating Hamidon has been increased from 1 to 3 random Hamidon enhancements.
- The 24-hour reward lockout has been reduced to 30 minutes.
Seed of Hamidon (First Ward Zone Event):
- Defeating Seed of Hamidon rewards 1 random Hamidon enhancement.
Alignment System and Merit Improvements
For earning alignment-specific merits, we want players to be reward with unique power-ups that virtually no other area of the game currently offers. Here's what’s in store for them.
- Hero & Villain Super Packs and Vigilante & Rogue Super Packs will be purchasable with Alignment Merits.
- Vigilante and Rogue Alignment Merits have been added. Places where they previously earned Reward Merits will now earn Vigilante/Rogue Merits instead. This goes for Hero and Villains too, where Reward Merits were initially given instead of their own alignment merits.
- One Hero, Villain, Vigilante, or Rogue Merit will be awarded during the first alignment change/reinforcement respective to the chosen alignment.
- Hero and Villain Super Packs will cost 6 Hero/Villain Merits or 10 Rogue/Vigilante Merits.
- Vigilante & Rogue Super Packs will cost 6 Vigilante/Rogue Merits or 10 Hero/Villain Merits.
- Reduce the number of Alignment Tip missions to receive a Morality Tip mission from 10 to 5.
- Public Fame points now expire in 20 minutes, allowing for faster progression.
Note: These changes allow much faster side-switching for players to join their friends, earn alignment merits, or experience other content. To balance the reduced number of missions required to earn alignment merits, alignment vendor costs were returned to their sunset values.
Lifelong PvPers can rejoice as we have introduced a reward system into PvP so that you can, if you so choose, work towards your character build entirely through PvPing. PvP remains the fastest way to earn PvP recipes and you can now earn any other recipe through the introduction of the new Gladiator Merit.
- Defeating a Player with Rep rewards 5 Gladiator Merits.
- Defeating a player without Rep has a chance to reward 1 Gladiator Merit.
In addition to defeating players, Gladiator Merits are now obtainable for completing the following PvP zone events:
- Bloody Bay: Shivan Pet Reward - 7 Gladiator Merits - Warburg: Code Event Reward - 15 Gladiator Merits - RV: Hero/Villain Reach 1k Mech Pet Reward - 50 Gladiator Merits
- Removed the PvP recipe lockout for defeating a player with Rep. Note: You cannot earn Rep from defeating the same player with 5-minutes. As is how Rep works.
- PvP recipes received a 4x drop chance bonus for defaulting a player with Rep.
- Loot Boosters double the chances that a PvP recipe could drop.
Dual Inspirations have a very small chance to drop from PvPing.
Super Inspirations have a very small chance to drop from Elite Bosses and Archvillains in Incarnate Content.
Team Inspirations have a chance to drop while Teaming. The size and chance of these drops follow the game's natural progression/reward system.
Dual Team Inspirations have a chance to drop from PvPing while Teaming. The size and chance of these drops follow the game's natural progression/reward system.
- Dual, Super, and Team Inspirations are now tradable.
- Dual, Super, and Team Inspirations now last 60 seconds like all other Inspirations.
- Added HotKey "C" to the Inspiration combine menu.
Souped Up Super Packs
We've reworked Super Pack rewards a bit to serve better rewards and require less in-combat "email" management.
- Very Rare Cards now have a chance to reward a Very Rare Attuned Enhancement. This replaced the odds of a Very Rare rewarding another ATO.
- ATOs have a much higher chance of rewarding in Rare cards.
- Added BrainStorm Idea Salvage cards. They come in three varieties: common (20x), uncommon (40x), and rare (60x).
- Inspirations Cards have been removed in favor of the new in-game inspiration drops.
- Other reward cards (not listed above) that overlapped in rarity from common to very rare have been reworked in lower tiers to make room for the Rare/Very Rare odds improvement. They should now appear in the common and uncommon card tiers in a more desirable pattern while appearing less to never in rare and very rare. Noteworthy exclusions to this are Reward Merits, Experienced, XP Booster, and Catalysts. These cards can appear in any rarity and have been excluded from the change.
- Hero/Villain and Vigilante/Rogue Super Packs can be sold on the auction house like the Winter Super Pack.
- Added icons to the Winter Super Pack.
Made Very Rare attuned enhancements received from Super Packs tradable. Added icons to Winter IOs.
Increased AE Ticket cap from 9,999 to 99,999.
Added conversion sets for Very Rare Attuned Enhancements.
Added conversion sets for Universal Damage Enhancements.
Atmospheric update made to this unique zone inspired by the horror and war comics of the 20th century.
Lowered the minimum Task Force size to 4 players. Task Forces with lower than 4 player minimums remain the same.
Vigilante and Rogue Alignment Vendors:
Vigilante Merit Vendor has been added to Kings Row
Rogue Merit Vendor has been added to Cap Au Diable
Hero and Villain Gladiator Vendors have been added to Recluse's Victory, Warburg, Siren's Call and Bloody Bay
Guardian's Gift: Recharge/PBAoE Resolve
Absolute Resolution: Recharge/Chance for Energy Damage Bonus
Tanks will now enjoy a unique aggro cap of 25 mobs, outclassing all other ATs in their ability to herd and hold aggro.
Tankers' inherent Bruising ability has been expanded to the second attack in their powersets as well, giving Tanks more option to use bruising debuffs on their foes!
New Power Sets:
- Military Assault (Guardian): Your mastery of Military Assault allows you to destroy your enemies with brutal precision. Blast your foes with powerful attacks from your military grade Assault Rifle and pummel them with brutal close quarters combat techniques. Your attacks can also inflict a variety of debilitating effects on your foes, including stunning them, reducing their defense, knocking them down, or slowing their movement.
- Ninja Assault (Guardian): Your mastery of the ways of Ninja Assault allows you to dispatch opponents with lethal grace, cutting down foes with the razor edge of your Ninja Blade and delivering death from afar with throwing knives. Your attacks often carry additional poison damage over time, and can also knock opponents down or reduce their defense.
- Infiltrator Training (Guardian): You have superb training as an Infiltrator. Your intrusion skills allow you to deftly evade attacks and move behind enemy lines unseen, while your weapons training gives you mastery of a variety of debilitating tools and gadgets to wreak havoc on your unsuspecting foes.
- Water Control (Controller and Dominator): You have total control over the power of water. Water Control grants you superior control over large groups and the ability to deal a good amount of damage to single targets. Your powers have a chance to inflict Drowning on a target, while under this effect, Deluge, Suffocate, Hypothermia, Turbulent Aura and Tidal Wave will deal more damage and these powers' secondary effects are enhanced.
- Kinetic Assault (Guardians and Dominator): Through manipulation of latent energy present all around you, you create powerful blasts and forceful blows that can prove devastating to your opponents. As you manipulate this energy, you will accumulate Impulse. Each stack of Impulse grants you a scaling recharge buff. Impulse is also used to empower Disrupting Torrent, Kinetic Shockwave, Energetic Strike and Mass Driver.
Energy Melee (Tanker, Brute, Stalker, and Blaster): Total Focus: animation has been sped up, reducing its animation time from 3.3s to 2.2s. This affects all player versions of the following powers: Total Focus, Tremor, Thunder Strike, and Incandescent Strike.
Stun has been changed to Staggering Burst, a new power with the following effect:
- Now a Melee(AoE) power with 8' radius
- Change Invention set category from Melee to Melee(AoE)
- Smashing Damage Scale increase from .25 to 1.15
- Energy Damage Scale increase from .17 to .81
- Recharge change from 20 seconds to 16 seconds
- Endurance Cost change from 10.19 to 15.19
- Guaranteed mag 3 stun on main target, 30% chance to mag 3 stun on AoE
Whirling Hands: Increased Smashing and Energy damage 20%. (Tanker, Brute, and Stalker)
Archery (Blaster, Defender, and Corruptor):
- Rain of Arrows: Animation time reduced from 4.0s to 2.0s. Damage delay reduced from 1.37s to 0.67s.
- Explosive Arrow: Damage changed from scale 0.6 lethal + 0.3 smashing to scale 0.3 lethal + 0.3 smashing + 0.3 fire, so that the power can now light Oil Slick Arrow.
Bomb Attacks (Blaster, Defender, and Corruptor): Force Field, Repulsion Bomb and Radiation Blast, Neutron Bomb: Unified both powers to use the faster Repulsion Bomb version of the animation, and corrected the erroneous mismatches between activation time and animation length for both powers. This shortens the activation time of both powers to 1.47s, and affects all player versions of these powers.
Explosive Shuriken (Blaster, Defender, and Corruptor): Scrapper and Stalker Weapon Mastery, Exploding Shuriken: Radius corrected from 10 feet to 15 feet and max targets increased from 10 to 16 - this power was balanced incorrectly relative to other APP TAoEs.
New Alternate Animations:
Energy Blast - Energy Torrent
Bright & Dark Shoulder Animations Bright & Dark Palm Animations Bright & Dark Ground Punch Animations Bright & Dark Stomp Animations
Martial Combat - Eagles Claw
Bright & Dark Face Smasher
Martial Combat - Ki Punch
Bright & Dark Ki Strike
Martial Combat - Storm Kick
Bright & Dark Gut Punch Bright & Dark Heavy Blow
Electric Melee - Jacob's Ladder
Bright & Dark Charge Bolt
Dark Blast, Dark Melee, Dark Assault, Dark Control, Dark Armor, Dark Miasma, and Dark Composition can now choose from the following themes:
- Skull Theme
- Skull Alt Theme
- No Skull Theme
- No Skull Alt Theme
- Soul Noir Theme
- Soul Noir Alt Theme
Dab (/e dab): A new pose for players to show off just how cool they are.
Stoic (/e stanceheroic3 or /e stoic):
Adds multiple integrated tops to asym chests (F):
- Catsuit - Leotard High Hip - Leotard Turtleneck High Hip
Adds integrated bottom to asym hips (F):
- Leotard High Hip
Adds new detail category Upper Body Details to multiple chest bonesets. Models include (F):
- Cropped Hoodie - Oversized Shirt - Cropped Tank - Shinobi Gi - Harness
Adds Shinobi Hakama and Booty Shorts to asym Skirts / Shorts. (F)
Adds chest Holsters to chest details section for tight chest profiles. (M/F/H)
Adds Suspenders and Suspenders with Harness to belts section of tight chest profiles. (M/F/H)
Adds Shinobi Headband and Blindfold to detail 1 for heads. (M/F/H)
Adds Shinobi Scarf and Shinobi Scarf for Capes to detail 2 for heads. (M/F/H)
Adds Fighter's Gloves to left and right gloves. (F)
Adds Shoulder Sheath Left, Shoulder Sheath Right, and Clairvoyent's Sash to shoulder details. (F)
Blaster now have their 2400 stat improvements to Blaster’s Max HP and ToHit. - Winter Super Pack Candy Canes now reward the correct amount. (5 per claim instead of 1) - Fixed a bug that caused some Elite Bosses recipe drops to have an 8% drop chance instead of 12%. - Low level Vhazilok escort mission involving a doctor and his beloved fridge should now be complete-able (mission is usually assigned from one of multiple contacts in the 15-20 range). - Mayor Devito's copy of H.P. Lovecrafts "The Color of Outer Space" has been arrested for speeding. - Fixed Black Swan's costume. - Martial Mastery: Stalkers may now slot War Cry with Accuracy. - AH slash command should no longer be accessible from tutorial zones. - Player difficulty slash command should now only accept numbers within their expected ranges.
Power bug fixes:
-Blaster Darkness Manipulation, Touch of the Beyond: Now is correctly typed as a ranged attack rather than melee, and no longer ignores range buffs since it is a ranged attack. No longer accepts Blaster ATO sets, since it does not deal damage. -Blaster Electricity Manipulation, Force of Thunder: Now accepts Endurance Modification and Healing IO sets. -Blaster Fire Manipulation, Cauterizing aura: Now accepts Endurance Modification IO sets.
Blaster Devices: -Web Grenade: Now accepts Slow IO sets. -Field Operative: Now accepts Endurance Modification IO sets.
-Blaster Ice Manipulation, Frigid Protection: Now accepts Endurance Modification IO sets. -Blaster Mental Manipulation, Scare: Now is correctly typed as a ranged attack rather than melee. -Defender, Corruptor, and Mastermind Traps, Web Grenade: Now accepts Slow IO sets. -Medicine pool, Injection: Now accepts Tohit Debuff and Accurate Tohit Debuff IO sets. -Presence pool, Pacify: Now accepts Endurance Reduction enhancements. -Scrapper, Stalker, Brute, and Tanker Bio Armor, Parasitic Aura: Now accepts Endurance Reduction enhancements. -Scrapper, Brute, and Tanker Radiation Melee, Irradiated Ground: Now accepts Defense Debuff enhancements, Defence Debuff and Accurate Defense Debuff IO sets, and ATO sets. -Scrapper, Stalker, and Brute Broad Sword, Scrapper and Brute Katana, Stalker Ninja Blade: All defense debuff effects now correctly have a 100% chance to trigger instead of 99.8%. -Scrapper, Stalker, Brute, and Tanker Electric Armor, Lightning Reflexes: Fixed missing jumpspeed and jumpheight slow resistance. -Scrapper, Stalker, Brute, and Tanker Super Reflexes, Quickness: Fixed missing jumpspeed and jumpheight slow resistance.
-Arachnos Soldier Training and Gadgets, Mental Training: Fixed missing jumpspeed and jumpheight slow resistance. -Arachnos Widow Widow Teamwork, Mental Training: Fixed missing jumpspeed and jumpheight slow resistance.
Controller and Dominator Wind Control: -Wind Shear: No longer accepts ATOs, as it does not have any mez effects. -Wind Shear: Corrected endurance cost to 1.04 end/s (Dominator only). -Breathless: No longer accepts slow IO sets, as it does not have an enhanceable slow effect.
-Blaster, Defender, and Corruptor Beam Rifle, Overcharge: Fixed the erroneous damage delay on this power.
Power animation/balance tweaks:
The 'Total Focus' animation has been sped up, reducing its animation time from 3.3s to 2.2s. This affects all player versions of the following powers: Total Focus, Tremor, Thunder Strike, and Incandescent Strike.
Blaster, Defender, and Corruptor Archery: Rain of Arrows: Animation time reduced from 4.0s to 2.0s. Damage delay reduced from 1.0s to 0.3s. Explosive Arrow: Damage changed from scale 0.6 lethal + 0.3 smashing to scale 0.3 lethal + 0.3 smashing + 0.3 fire, so that the power can now light Oil Slick Arrow.
Force Field, Repulsion Bomb and Radiation Blast, Neutron Bomb: Unified both powers to use the faster Repulsion Bomb version of the animation, and corrected the erroneous mismatches between activation time and animation length for both powers. This shortens the activation time of both powers to 1.47s, and affects all player versions of these powers.
Scrapper and Stalker Weapon Mastery, Exploding Shuriken: Radius corrected from 10 feet to 15 feet and max targets increased from 10 to 16 - this power was balanced incorrectly relative to other APP TAoEs. Power bug fixes:
Blaster Darkness Manipulation, Touch of the Beyond: Now is correctly typed as a ranged attack rather than melee, and no longer ignores range buffs since it is a ranged attack. No longer accepts Blaster ATO sets, since it does not deal damage.
Blaster Electricity Manipulation, Force of Thunder: Now accepts Endurance Modification and Healing IO sets.
Blaster Fire Manipulation, Cauterizing aura: Now accepts Endurance Modification IO sets.
Blaster Devices: Web Grenade: Now accepts Slow IO sets. Field Operative: Now accepts Endurance Modification IO sets.
Blaster Ice Manipulation, Frigid Protection: Now accepts Endurance Modification IO sets.
Blaster Mental Manipulation, Scare: Now is correctly typed as a ranged attack rather than melee.
Defender, Corruptor, and Mastermind Traps, Web Grenade: Now accepts Slow IO sets.
Medicine pool, Injection: Now accepts Tohit Debuff and Accurate Tohit Debuff IO sets.
Presence pool, Pacify: Now accepts Endurance Reduction enhancements.
Scrapper, Stalker, Brute, and Tanker Bio Armor, Parasitic Aura: Now accepts Endurance Reduction enhancements.
Scrapper, Brute, and Tanker Radiation Melee, Irradiated Ground: Now accepts Defense Debuff enhancements, Defence Debuff and Accurate Defense Debuff IO sets, and ATO sets.
Scrapper, Stalker, and Brute Broad Sword, Scrapper and Brute Katana, Stalker Ninja Blade: All defense debuff effects now correctly have a 100% chance to trigger instead of 99.8%.
Fixed missing jumpspeed and jumpheight slow resistance.
-Scrapper, Stalker, Brute, and Tanker Electric Armor, Lightning Reflexes: -Scrapper, Stalker, Brute, and Tanker Super Reflexes, Quickness: -Arachnos Soldier Training and Gadgets, Mental Training: -Arachnos Widow Widow Teamwork, Mental Training:
Controller and Dominator Wind Control:
-Wind Shear: No longer accepts ATOs, as it does not have any mez effects. -Wind Shear: Corrected endurance cost to 1.04 end/s (Dominator only). -Breathless: No longer accepts slow IO sets, as it does not have an enhanceable slow effect.
Blaster, Defender, and Corruptor Beam Rifle, Overcharge: Fixed the erroneous damage delay on this power.
Scrapper and Stalker Mu Mastery, Zapp: Damage significantly increased; this power was unintentionally doing much less damage than it should have been.
Quality Of Life
- Power trays can be locked to their current numerical value. This does not affect their position.
Player zone cap
- Max player cap for "The Hive" has been increased to 100
- Max player cap for "Rikti War Zone" has been increased to 75