Villain City Zone (20-30)
|TF Contacts:||Operative Renault, Mortimer Kal|
|Events:||Ghost of Scrapyard, Adamastor|
|Exploration Badges:||Razor Toothed, Forged by Hellfire, Freak of Nature, Pit Viper, Sky Chaser, Unwelcome Guest, Sky Trader, Carping the Diem, Thrill Seeker|
|Plaques:||Arachnos Rising I, Lorekeeper IV|
|Day Jobs:||Architect, Pain Specialist, Thief, Marketeer, Pilot, Monitor Duty, Mortician, Arachnos Agent, Smuggler|
|Enemies:||5th Column, Arachnos, Banished Pantheon, Cage Consortium, Circle of Thorns, Coralax, Council, Family, Freakshow, Scrapyarders, Sky Raiders, Slag Golems, Turrets|
|Connecting Zones:||Pocket D, Cap au Diable, Siren's Call, Nerva Archipelago, St. Martial, Grandville|
|Transits:||Black Helicopter Line, Rogue Isles Ferry|
|Sharkhead Isle VidiotMap|
Sharkhead Isle is one of the city zones in City of Villains. Dominated by The Pit - a huge mining operation - in the southern center of the island, and Port Recluse in the northeast, Sharkhead is heavy on industry. East of The Pit is Villa Requin, and west is Potter's Field cemetery where the Ghost of Scrapyard emerges and the Circle of Thorns hold dominion. Northwest of The Pit is the Hellforge, and north of that is The Crush, almost totally gone to the Freakshow.
Arbiter Friesen trains villains in Port Recluse. Sharkhead's Brokers are Kara the Scorpion, east of the Vault Reserve in Port Recluse, and Mickey the Filch, northeast of the Ferry in Port Recluse.
- Arbiter Friesen (Port Recluse: -287.4, 64, -1048.5)
- Kara the Scorpion (Port Recluse: 97.1, 32, -670.3)
- Mickey the Filch (Port Recluse: -1762, 0, -1067.7)
Strike Force Contacts
- Level 20-29
- Dean MacArthur (Port Recluse: 253.7 32.0 -764.6)
- └►Leonard (Port Recluse: -502.3 107.5 -1277.0)
- Vincent Ross (Port Recluse: -49, -28, 71)
- Level 20-24
- Captain Petrovich (Port Recluse: -110.2, 32, -224.2)
- └►Lt. Chalmers (Port Recluse: -87, 132, -1101.4)
- Lorenz Ansaldo (Port Recluse: 693.6, 32, -1060.9)
- └►Operative Vargas (Port Recluse: -218.1, 32, -773.4)
- Vince Dubrowski (Port Recluse: 1278.8, 64, -192.5)
- └►Crash Cage (Port Recluse: 484.3, 32, -87.9)
- └►(Diviner Maros)
- Level 25-29
- Diviner Maros (Port Recluse: -1333.5, 0, -760.2)
- Operative Kirkland (The Pit: 461.9, -2.4, 836.9)
- Archmage Tarixus (Potter's Field: 790, 15.6, 1783.5): Level 25-29
- Unlocked by Lorekeeper Badge
- Darrin Wade, Issue 12's Midnight Squad Contact (Port Recluse: 432.4, 32, 146.7): Level 20-30
- Doc Buzzsaw (The Crush): 691.1, 32, -1326.7): Level 25-29
- Unlocked by Bling Badge
- Henri Dumont (Port Recluse: 854.8, 32, -258.6): Level 20-24
- Unlocked by Strike Buster Badge
- Operative Luong (Port Recluse: -304 64 -1004): Level unknown.
- This contact currently has no text and does not appear to be operational.
- The spawn of the Ghost of Scrapyard may affect the zone, as he will start patrolling it, at least for a time.
- Scrapyard followers spawn randomly in the zone when the Ghost of Scrapyard is out, and make their way to him, creating a protest parade until Scrapyard is killed, droned, or times out.
- Hell Forge (Orange - Level 21-25) (Music), squeezed into the west-central part of the island,
- Port Recluse (Yellow - Level 20-22) (Music), to the northeast,
- Potter's Field (Red - Level 27-30) (Music), in the southwest,
- The Crush (Orange - Level 21-25) (Music), in the northwest,
- The Pit (Orange - Level 23-27) (Music), in the south-central part of the island,
- Villa Requin (Red - Level 24-27) (Music), to the east,
This is the spot where Mako paraded Scrapyard's body after he eviscerated him. Many of the locals have seen his ghost in this area.
|Forged by Hellfire|
The Hell Forge is the largest above ground furnace on the planet.
|Freak of Nature|
The Freakshow have managed to find utopia in this forsaken slag heap.
This hole is used by the locals as a makeshift arena for fighting and wagering.
The Sky Raiders use this as one of their main bases. Some say that they received funding from Arachnos to build the base in Sharkhead, perhaps to serve as a balance against the Council base nearby.
This Council base has managed to maintain its foothold within Sharkhead despite numerous attacks from several groups. These days, the biggest threats are the 5th Column raids and exposing sleeper agents among Council ranks.
The Family's mansion in Villa Requin has played host to many higher ranking officials within the Sky Raiders. There are rumors that the two groups plot a potential take over of Sharkhead Isle within this mansion.
|Carping the Diem|
The Carpe Diem is the Family's 'flagship' for various overseas deals that they make. The ship is periodically grounded to deal with troublesome Scrapyarders.
You're always looking for new forms of entertainment, and it's said that the Mission Architect technology is entertainment in its purest form.
Know your friend—but know your rivals even better.
- Arachnos Rising I - In an inside corner on the outside of a building Coordinates (762.6, 32, -374)
You have learned much that is hidden from the eyes of mortal men.
- Lorekeeper IV - This monument is located in the South-East corner of a parking lot Coordinates (-831.6 0, -403.3)
Your study of the Mission Architect system has earned you the Architect Day Job. Logging out in the Mission Architect will earn you 2 bonus Mission Architect Tickets, when you log back in, each time you complete a mission for a short time.
Your time spent protecting your Supergroup's base has earned you the Monitor Duty Day Job. Logging out in your Supergroup base will earn you a Prestige bonus, when you log back in, each time you complete a mission for a short time.
Your time spent studying death itself has earned you the Mortician Day Job. Logging out in a graveyard will earn you protection against Experience Debt, when you log back in, for a short time.
Your expertise in surgery and understanding pain has earned you the Pain Specialist Day Job. Logging out in a Hospital will earn you a Regeneration Bonus, when you log back in, for a short time.
Your time spent staging heists on the various financial institutions of the Rogue Isles has earned you the Thief Day Job. Logging out in a Vault will earn you an Infamy Bonus, when you log back in, each time you complete a mission for a short time.
Your time spent supplying the Black Market has earned you the Marketeer Day Job. Logging out near a Black Market will grant you a power that will allow you to teleport to a Black Market of your choice, when you log back in.
You have aided Arachnos by piloting its fliers, helping Lord Recluse better mobilize his troops, earning you the Pilot Day Job. Logging out near a Black Helicopter will earn you a Speed Bonus, when you log back in, for a short time.
Your work with the forces of Arachnos has earned you the Arachnos Agent Day Job. Logging out in an Arachnos Base will grant you an Experience bonus, when you log back in, each time you complete a mission for a short time.
You spend your free time smuggling in illicit black market goods earning you the Smuggler Day Job. Logging out near a ferry will earn you a random enhancement, upon each mission completion, for a short time.
You have spent a great deal of time working in the hospitals of Paragon City during your free time earning the Caregiver Day Job. Logging out in a Hospital will earn you a Regeneration Bonus, when you log back in, for a short time.
Your time spent working with the financial institutions of Paragon City during your free time has earned you the Banker Day Job. Logging out in a Vault will earn you an Influence Bonus, when you log back, in each time you complete a mission for a short time.
Your time spent working at Wentworth's has earned you the Day Trader Day Job. Logging out in Wentworth's will grant you a power that will allow you to teleport to an Auction House of your choice, when you log in.
Arachnos is more likely to pound you into dust than let you near one of their fliers. And your license is no good in Paragon City, it seems.
There's no resigning from Arachnos, but you appear to have done just that. Good luck.
You've scored the biggest coup of all; smuggling directly into Paragon City. Unfortunately, it's a long round-trip.
- All non-origin Quartermasters sell Level 25 and 30 TO Enhancements.
- The Origin Quartermasters all sell Level 25 and 30 DO Enhancements matching their origin, and Level 25 and 30 SO Enhancements matching their origin. There is a Quartermaster for each of the five origins.
- Archmage Tarixus sells Level 25 Natural/Magic DO Enhancements, Level 25 and 30 Magic SO Enhancements, and Small Inspirations.
- Captain Petrovich sells Level 20 and 25 Technology/Science DO Enhancements, Level 25 Technology SO Enhancements, and Small Inspirations.
- Crash Cage sells Level 20 and 25 Natural/Magic DO Enhancements, Level 25 Magic SO Enhancements, and Small Inspirations.
- Darrin Wade sells Level 25 Natural/Magic DO Enhancements and Small Inspirations.
- Diviner Maros sells Level 25 Natural/Magic DO Enhancements, Level 25 and 30 Magic SO Enhancements, and Small Inspirations.
- Doc Buzzsaw sells Level 25 Technology/Science DO Enhancements, Level 25 and 30 Technology SO Enhancements, and Small Inspirations.
- Henri Dumont sells Level 20 and 25 Technology/Science DO Enhancements, Level 25 Technology SO Enhancements, and Small Inspirations.
- Lorenz Ansaldo sells Level 20 and 25 Natural/Technology DO Enhancements, Level 25 Natural SO Enhancements, and Small Inspirations.
- Lt. Chalmers sells Level 20 and 25 Magic/Mutation DO Enhancements, Level 25 Mutation SO Enhancements, and Small Inspirations.
- Operative Kirkland sells Level 25 Natural/Technology DO Enhancements, Level 25 and 30 Natural SO Enhancements, and Small Inspirations.
- Operative Vargas sells Level 20 and 25 Mutation/Science DO Enhancements, Level 25 Science SO Enhancements, and Small Inspirations.
- Vince Dubrowski sells Level 20 and 25 Natural/Technology DO Enhancements, Level 25 Natural SO Enhancements, and Small Inspirations.
- The Rogue Isles Ferry in Port Recluse will take you to Cap au Diable, Nerva Archipelago, St. Martial and Grandville.
- There is a truck that will take you to Pocket D in Port Recluse.
- The Black Helicopter Line near Arbiter Friesen can take you to the PvP zone of Siren's Call in Paragon City.
- Submariner Janus is docked in the channel between The Pit and Potter's Field and will transport Vigilantes and Rogues to Independence Port.
- 5th Column
- Banished Pantheon
- Cage Consortium
- Circle of Thorns
- The Family
- Sky Raiders
- Slag Golems
- The older Monkey Fight Club is located near Lorenz Ansaldo, just east of the Natural Quartermaster. The newer, more popular Monkey Fight Club appears in Pocket D.