Sixth Anniversary Event
Jump to navigation Jump to search
City of Heroes celebrated its Sixth Year Anniversary on April 28, 2010. The following describes the events and rewards associated with that celebration.
- Issue 17 was scheduled to be released on the six year anniversary date of the official launch of City of Heroes.
- A free respec is being granted at the time of the release of Issue 17.
- With the release of Issue 17 all characters will receive one free costume token per costume slot.
- In-game server events on April 26 and 27 consisting of the Paragon Studios staff spawning all sorts of Monsters, Giant Monsters, and exotic spawns for players to defeat in a chaotic free-for-all in various zones. See official forum thread.
- Developer meet-and-greet on April 28 in Pocket D of the training room server.
- Developer-run contest to create a Going Rogue loyalist billboard or resistance graffiti.
- Player-run contests
- Six Year Anniversary Badge awarded to characters that log in beginning at 11am ET on Saturday, May 1st, 2010 and continuing until 11:59pm ET on Monday, May 31st.
You have helped celebrate the 6th anniversary of City of Heroes/Villains.
- 6 Year Anniversary Address from War Witch (Developer)
- Official City of Heroes® 6 Year Anniversary Celebration web page.
- Announcement of more Anniversary events.
- Samuraiko/Dark Respite's 6 Year Anniversary Fan Video (look for 6 Year Anniversary link on page, or, YouTube link