Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rebirth Issue 1, Episode 3 - June 27th, 2021
Quality of Life and Gameplay
- Corrected issues preventing "The Casino Heist" during the Summer Blockbuster event from starting.
- The game client has been updated with the Rebirth logo for its icon.
- The logout confirmation text has been updated to reflect our 10 second logout time.
- Task Force and Strike Force contacts now grant you the ability to call them immediately upon beginning their missions.
- All members of a team, not just the leader, are granted credit for completing the "Crossing Over," "A Madman's Council," and "Heart of the Hollows" story arcs, allowing them to start Katie Hannon's task force, Ernesto Hess' task force, and the Cavern of Transcendence trial respectively.
- Reduced the timer to defend the henge in Buck Salinger's "Stop takeover of Salamanca" mission from 15 minutes to 5 minutes.
- All members of a team, not just the leader, are granted credit for completing the "A Madman's Council," story arc, allowing them to start Ernesto Hess' task force.
- All members of a team, not just the leader, are granted credit for completing the "Heart of the Hollows" story arc, allowing them to start the Cavern of Transcendence trial.
Powers & AT Changes
- Corrected an issue that caused Assault Rifle's Sniper Rifle to play its draw animation repeatedly upon use. Additionally, there is now no redraw between Assault Rifle powers and Munitions Mastery powers that utilize the rifle. Note: This change was quickly reverted due to an issue
- Corrected an issue that caused Gun Fu's Pistols to skip its draw animation entirely. Additionally, there is now no redraw between Gun Fu Pistol powers and Martial Arts powers.
Note: Users may experience redraw issues until the above issue is corrected.
- The "Experienced" temp power available from both Super Packs and Paragon Rewards has had its cooldown reduced from 2 hours to 5 minutes.
- The Leprechaun pet can now be summoned even if your feet aren't touching the ground.
- Certain hooded huge characters now have hoods.
- Penelope Yin's task force will now correctly appear to count toward Task Force Commander's completion; this was entirely a visual bug.
- Chris Jenkins has received your complaints about his billboard and has reluctantly agreed to limit his advertising to our three-dimensional realm.