Villain City Zone (25-40)
|Exploration Badges:||Watcher on the Knoll, Locked and Loaded, Nerva Wreck, Primal Instinct, Tree Hugger, Unethical Tourist, Blind Eye, Soother, Thrill Seeker|
|Day Jobs:||Architect, Pain Specialist, Pilot, Monitor Duty, Crey Employee, Smuggler|
|Enemies:||5th Column, Arachnos, Circle of Thorns, Coralax, Council, Crey, Devouring Earth, Family, Hellions, Legacy Chain, Longbow, Lost, Snakes, Spectral Pirates, Turrets, Wyvern|
|Connecting Zones:||Cap au Diable, Siren's Call, Sharkhead Isle, St. Martial, Grandville|
|Transits:||Rogue Isles Ferry, Black Helicopter Line|
|Nerva Archipelago VidiotMap|
- 1 Overview
- 2 Contacts
- 3 Zone Events
- 4 Important Locations
- 5 Enemy Groups
- 6 Images
Nerva Archipelago is one of the city zones in City of Villains. One of the biggest zones villainside, Nerva Archipelago consists of a few large neighborhoods placed far apart. Crimson Cove is a series of smaller islands within the archipelago at the south end of the zone. Agincourt in the center-east boasts a large Longbow invasion force; Primeva to the northeast of Agincourt is a large, contested island, where many different enemy factions battle for control. Further northeast is Thorn Isle, where the Thorn Tree grows, Circle of Thorns flock, and magic gathers in strange ways.
- Level 25-29
- Level 30-34
- └►(Magus Mu'Drakhan)
- └►(Kelly Uqua)
- Level 35-39
- Arbiter Leery (Location: X, Y, Z): Lvl. 35-39
- Arbiter Lupin (Location: X, Y, Z): Power Respecification Contact
- Crimson Revenant (Location: X, Y, Z): Lvl. 30-34
- Unlocked by Hammer Down Badge
- Granny Beldam (Location: X, Y, Z): Halloween Salvage turn-in
- Kristof Jaeger (Location: X, Y, Z): Lvl. 25-29
- Unlocked by Villain Badge
- Respec Trial Contacts
- Caleb may spawn under certain conditions in this zone.
- Crimson Cove, spread across many smaller islands in the south, is the busiest part of the archipelago. (Yellow - Level 26-30) (Music)
- In the western islands, Arbiters Frederick and Lupin are located, in addition to a regular Quartermaster and the Natural, Magic, and Mutant Quartermasters, a Fortunata Fateweaver, Stella the Mouth, Darla Mavis, Kristof Jaeger, Lt. Demitrovich, Shadowy Figure, and Ractespriel. The Rogue Island Ferry and Black Helicopter Line port here.
- In the eastern islands, a regular Quartermaster and the Technology and Science Quartermasters are located, as well as Winston the Gent, Crimson Revenant, Kelly Uqua, Operative Rutger, Psimon Omega, Timothy Raymond, and Sparcetriel.
- Not technically in Crimson Cove, Granny Beldam is on a small island between Crimson Cove and Agincourt, north of the Natural Quartermaster.
- Agincourt, two islands in the center, home to a Longbow invasion force and some of their Wyvern cohorts. (Orange - Level 31-33) (Music)
- Primeva, a large island in the northern part of the archipelago, is a contested area where many enemy factions fight for dominance. Technician Naylor, Magus Mu'Drakhan, Arbiter Leery are located here, in addition to a Quartermaster. (Orange - Level 31-37) (Music)
- Thorn Isle, a small island at the extreme northeast, where the Thorn Tree grows, Circle of Thorns flock, and magic gathers in strange ways. Caleb spawns around here under special circumstances. (Red - Level 37-40) (Music)
|Watcher on the Knoll|
A failed assassination on Ms. Liberty was made from the top of this pillar.
|Locked and Loaded|
This is the spot where many Longbow Agents have trained to take you down.
You have visited the famous Nerva Wreck. What strange creature might have caused this disaster?
What mysterious purpose does this twisted old tree serve?
Crey Corporation has been known to invite tourist groups to see the experiments caged in these pens. They justify their actions by claiming the research is to better understand the various subjects contained here.
Longbow uses these state-of-the-art facilities to perform experiments on a small group of monsters they encounter. Longbow policy dictates that they turn their charges in to the proper authorities back in Paragon, but Agincourt officials routinely turn a blind eye to this facility's activities.
The area behind this waterfall is said to be a secret spot where Scirocco goes to meditate during periods of stress. Marks on the wall indicate a major brawl between Scirocco and Black Scorpion (most likely due to Black Scorpion making fun of Scirocco for meditating).
You're always looking for new forms of entertainment, and it's said that the Mission Architect technology is entertainment in its purest form.
Arrhh, matey! You be a mighty scholar o' piracy!
- Swashbuckler IV: On the side of the sea wall at the northwest part of Crimson Cove. Coordinates (3795, 18, 7726)
Your study of the Mission Architect system has earned you the Architect Day Job. Logging out in the Mission Architect will earn you 2 bonus Mission Architect Tickets, when you log back in, each time you complete a mission for a short time.
Your time spent protecting your Supergroup's base has earned you the Monitor Duty Day Job. Logging out in your Supergroup base will earn you a Prestige bonus, when you log back in, each time you complete a mission for a short time.
Your expertise in surgery and understanding pain has earned you the Pain Specialist Day Job. Logging out in a Hospital will earn you a Regeneration Bonus, when you log back in, for a short time.
You have aided Arachnos by piloting its fliers, helping Lord Recluse better mobilize his troops, earning you the Pilot Day Job. Logging out near a Black Helicopter will earn you a Speed Bonus, when you log back in, for a short time.
Your work with Crey Industries has earned you the Crey Employee Day Job. Logging out in the Crey Industries building will grant you a random Large Inspiration, after you log back in, each time you complete a mission for a short time.
You spend your free time smuggling in illicit black market goods earning you the Smuggler Day Job. Logging out near a ferry will earn you a random enhancement, upon each mission completion, for a short time.
You have spent a great deal of time working in the hospitals of Paragon City during your free time earning the Caregiver Day Job. Logging out in a Hospital will earn you a Regeneration Bonus, when you log back in, for a short time.
Arachnos is more likely to pound you into dust than let you near one of their fliers. And your license is no good in Paragon City, it seems.
|Crey Test Subject|
Your utility to Crey Industries is now limited to your tolerance for experimental treatments.
You've scored the biggest coup of all; smuggling directly into Paragon City. Unfortunately, it's a long round-trip.
- Quartermasters can be found here. In Crimson Cove in the southwest and northeast, and in the center of Primeva. They sell level 25 and 30 Training and Dual-Origin Enhancements.
- Origin Quartermasters can be found here. They all sell level 25 and 30 Dual-Origin (DO) and Single-Origin (SO) Enhancements matching their origin.
- The Magic Quartermaster can be found in Crimson Cove, in the south-central part of the first set of islands, by the Black Helicopter Line.
- The Mutant Quartermaster can be found in Crimson Cove, in the south-central part of the first set of islands, by the Black Helicopter Line.
- The Natural Quartermaster can be found Crimson Cove, in the northern part of the first set of islands, east of the Arbiters.
- The Science Quartermaster can be found in Crimson Cove, inside the Crey Industries building.
- The Technology Quartermaster can be found in Crimson Cove, on the outside of the Crey Industries building, about halfway up. Those without vertical movement can use the elevator inside.
- Most contacts in this zone sell enhancements and inspirations. Ones not listed here do not sell anything.
- Darla Mavis sells what level/type enhancements? inspirations?. She is located input
- Lt. Demitrovich sells what level/type enhancements? inspirations?. He is located input
- Shadowy Figure sells what level/type enhancements? inspirations?. He is located input
- Operative Rutger sells what level/type enhancements? inspirations?. He is located input
- Psimon Omega sells what level/type enhancements? inspirations?. He is located input
- Timothy Raymond sells what level/type enhancements? inspirations?. He is located input
- Kelly Uqua sells what level/type enhancements? inspirations?. She is located input
- Magus Mu'Drakhan sells what level/type enhancements? inspirations?. He is located input
- Technician Naylor sells what level/type enhancements? inspirations?. He is located input
- Arbiter Leery sells what level/type enhancements? inspirations?. He is located input
- Crimson Revenant sells what level/type enhancements? inspirations?. He is located input
- Kristof Jaeger sells what level/type enhancements? inspirations?. He is located input
+++ Missing Information +++
- The Rogue Isles Ferry on the southwest island of Crimson Cove will take you to Cap au Diable, Sharkhead Isle, St. Martial and Grandville.
- The Black Helicopter Line on the south-central island of Crimson Cove will take a villain to St. Martial and Grandville.
- 5th Column
- Circle of Thorns
- Devouring Earth
- Legacy Chain
- The Family
- The Lost
- Uncommon Agincourt Attackers
- "Sub-Level" Random Spawns